- can crochet a traditional granny square but can't read a pattern,
- taught yourself to crochet and aren't quite sure if you're doing it right, or
- know what you're doing but want to brush up on your skills,
then Granny Square Academy is for you!
In the 134 page book, you'll find everything you need to make your crochet the best it can be.
- how to read a written pattern
- how to crochet seamlessly
- how to work new stitches
- how to work new techniques
- how to change colours
- how to join squares
- how to work out how much yarn you need for a granny square project
- and LOTS more.
Both UK and US versions of the patterns are included so you can use your preferred terms as well as charts for all patterns too.
If you can crochet a traditional granny square, you have all the skills you need to tackle Granny Square Academy. Not only is there plenty of help in the book, there are also links to video tutorials of every pattern.